Welcome to Gay Christian Europe
Gay Christian Europe offers multi-lingual support and resources to Christians of all denominations in Europe, who are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (GLBT) or questioning their sexual orientation, in their own mother tongues.
Find LGBT Welcoming Churches*, Support Groups & Helplines in your country, find Books relevant to being Gay and Christian in your own language, and read the Testimonies of other GLBT Christians in your country.
* Our Churches section is now password protected. Please contact us to gain access.
About Gay Christian Europe
The Gay Christian Europe ministry was born out of a need for a space with a European feel, and to reach out to LGBT Christians in Europe in their own language.
We support gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender Christians all over Europe in a safe and caring environment. Our aim is to support each person in their own personal journey, whatever their denomination and whether they feel called to celibacy or beleive that God Blesses same sex relationships, and to welcome those who are drawn to Christianity.
We also aim to connect LGBT Christians in all European countries with groups, welcoming churches and resources local to them, as well to build both an online and in person community.
Spiritual Retreat - July 2014
- Dates : 11th - 14th July 2014
- Location : Buckfast, Devon, UK
- Cost : £102.00 per person
(includes: shared accomodation for 3 nights, all breakfasts, Friday night & Sunday night dinners)
- Schedule : Interdenominational Christian worship (in English), sharing time, socializing time, in a safe environment where you can be yourself fully, amongst LGBT Christians